At Sandhills Pediatrics, we want to support all of your infant feeding needs.
Because this is such an important start for a lifetime of good health, we are pleased to offer comprehensive breastfeeding services for all of our offices by a board certified lactation consultant. Some reasons you may want to meet with our IBCLC include:
- Painful feedings
- Slow or poor weight gain
- Supply concerns/early supplement with formula
- Preterm or late preterm (35-37 weeks) baby
- Transitioning to breastfeeding from bottles
- Pumping difficulties
- Return to work
- Introduction of solid foods while breastfeeding
- Any other challenges or concerns about you may be experiencing.
To make an appointment with our IBCLC, simply call any Sandhills office to speak to the receptionist, or make the appointment while you are here for a well or sick visit. Consults are offered Tuesday through Friday, and include a full feeding assessment and personalized plan for overcoming your feeding issues.